From Alaska to Ontario to Florida - Free Shipping to Canada/USA [till end of May.]
Simply go to checkout and enter a Canadian or US shipping address! Offer ends end June 1.
Min order $100. Free Standard Shipping.
More specials coming soon!
Available @ troid.ca/store
Brand New Flyers!!
Dating back to the 1990's, TROID has always had an emphasis on 'street da'wah,' the most basic way of calling to Allaah, stopping and talking to people and dsitributing information and knowledge. As this project of da'wah (to the non-Muslims) grew, it became part of the islaam.ca group of projects - all aimed at spreading Islam to the non-Muslim audience. Currently we are seeking to take our pamphlets to the next level, re-inventing them in a manner which is most suitable and most inspiring to the non-Muslim reader, there are six in the 'Islamic Information Series':
- Common Misconceptions about God (Printed! Avaiable for Download! Available for Global Distribution!)
- 7 'Fundamental' Questions about Islam (Current Flyer - Support Needed)
- Muhammad: A Witness, Bearer of Glad Tidings and a Warner
- Misconceptions: Islam is only for Arabs, Do Muslims Worship Muhamamd? Does Islam Degrade Women?
- Women in Islam
- Uprooting the Forces of Evil: Islam's War on Terror (Printed! Avaiable for Download! Available for Global Distribution!)
By the permission of Allaah, the Most Merciful, then your kind support - we hope to transform each one of the 6 Da'wah pamphlets into new, exciting, presentable flyers of the higest quality and presentation. These flyers would be distributed throughout Canada and possibly provide a blueprint for other Islamic organisations in the Western World to re-distribute accordingly. There is a tremendous amount of blessing and reward in aiding such a project and Allaah is Most Kind.
Comparision of old flyer (out of circulation) and proposed new ones:
What is needed?
1. Flyer Design and 10,000 copies, professionaly press-printed and folded (high gloss) $1200 -DONE-
2. Coordination with other centres or indviduals in Canada to expand national distribution (pending)
3. Ability for other organisations in USA, UK etc. to adapt flyer for localised use [without compromsing content/design] (pending)
For those who would like to assist the first in the series of six pamphlets:
- Send a cheque payable to: The Reign of Islamic Da'wah (874-A Weston Rd. Toronto, ON. Canada M6N 3R6 - attn. pamphlet drive)
- Make a donation in person at the Masjid and Islamic Da'wah Centre (TROID)
We hope that the coordination of this project will pave the way for local, regional and international distrbution of a series of useful pamphlets for non-Muslims. We hope to print 1-a-month till its completion. The initial need is only $1200 to print 10,000 or 11 cents a flter (despite its super-high quality). Aiding this project also aids the coordination of its usage across the world in shaa' Allaah to the benefits are tremendous. We hope to display/announce our second flyer in December, pending the sucess of this one - we ask Allaah to faciliate it ameen.
Offer Closed - Weight Full
al-hamdulilaah, there will be a TROIDStore rep. (in shaa' Allaah) in Dubai (Sat. May 4th – Thursday May 10th). If you live, will be in or have a friend/relative the UAE, you can make a pre-order from TROIDStore and avoid all shipping/taxes (a great opportunity). Pre-ordering via our website will allow you to get exactly what you want without added expenses (payment can be made in USD or AED), Min. order $25 USD.
Instructions for pre-order:
1. Go to www.troid.ca/store - place your order as normal (selecting items then check out), upon checkout, select 'Deposit' as the payment method and in the 'notes section' put 'to be collected in the UAE.' Ignore the shipping costs, they will be deducted from the sale. Alternatively, you may call or email us for more information. (Deadline, Sat. Apr. 27th or when weight limit is reached, first come, first served.)
2. Your pre-ordered items will be available between May 4-May 10, a rep will call you to arrange when and where you can collect your items (important: make sure your mobile phone number is on the order and you are able to travel to Deira to collect items).
The realisation that this world is one of deception and distraction...distraction from the goal of the hereafter. A reminder that we often give preference to this (temporary) world over the ever-living joy of the Paradise.
By Shaykh Muhammad Ibn 'Umar Bazmool
An explanation of the pointing/moving of the finger when in Tashahhud. Taken from the upcoming publication (2013) Explanation of The Prophet’s Prayer Described by Shaykh Muhammad Naasirud-Deen Al-Albaanee by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn 'Umar Bazmool.
By Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis
A lecture that took place at Masjid al-Furqaan (TROID) in 2006, discussing the prophecy of the Messenger, Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam), regarding the group know as al-Khawaarij, their legacy and tribulation for the Ummah.
By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafeeq
The exceptional book "Sharh al-Usool as-Sittah" [شرح الأصول الستة] is a short treatise outlining six great and mighty principles of the deen of Islaam through which the errors of extremists of all kinds are made plain. These six principles comprise: a) sincerity in worship, b) obligation of unity, c) giving obedience to those in authority, d) knowledge of the true scholars of the religion, e) knowledge of the true awliyaa (friends) of Allaah and f) recognizing and repelling a doubt related to a person's ability in following the Book and the Sunnnah.
By Abul-'Abbaas Moosaa Richardson
The great book "Masaa'il al-Jaahiliyyah" [مسائل الجاهلية] (Aspects from the Days of Ignorance) by Shaykh Muhammad ibn 'Abdil-Wahhaab at-Tameemee (may Allaah have Mercy on him) will be explained based on the words of our beloved Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan (may Allaah preserve him), in shaa' Allaah.
In a much needed naseehah, Abu Uways (rahimahullaah) speaks concerning the connection between belief in the ghayb (unseen) and the foundation for a successful marriage.
Seminar: A Person Is upon the Religion of His Companion
It is reported that Sufyaan ath-Thawree (Allaah have mercy upon him) said: There is nothing that corrupts a person or rectifies him more than [his] companions. (Ibn Battah, Al-Ibaanah al-Kubraa, article 504)
- The Diminishing of Knowledge in the Later Days
- The Manhaj of the Salaf in Correcting One Another
- Brotherhood upon the Sunnah Not Fraternity upon Cliques
- Accompany the Righteous Even If They are Few in Number
- Accompanying the Sinners Destroys the Hearts
- Be Patient with One Another - The Believers are Like a United Body
Dates: Fri. May 31 - Sun. June 2 2013 [Toronto]
Location: Masjid al-Furqaan (TROID) 874-A Weston Rd. Toronto, ON. M6N 3R6
Dates: Mon. June 3 - Wed. June 5 2013 [Ottawa]
Location: Dar as-Sahaba 2835 Dumaurier Ave. Ottawa, ON. K2B 7W3
More details to follow insha'Allaah....