- Help us make The Wahhabi Myth a Free Download on iBooks
- TROIDStore: Fundamentals of the Salafee Methodology [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: How to Protect Yourself from Shaytaan [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Exemplary Principles Concerning the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allaah [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Sacred Freedom [E-Book] FREE!!
It is been reported by the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia that it is 'Eed Friday:
'Eedul-Fitr will be on Friday 10th Sep. 2010
Salaatul-'Eed will be at 9:30AM sharp at 874-A Weston Rd. Remember that the Salaah preceedes the khutbah.
Please arrive early, parking in designated public parking only, and be very patient and prepared to walk a small distance if there is no nearby parking. Parking is available all along Weston rd for 100's of metres. Remember to come with wudhu, as the facilities may become busy.
The Masjid will still offer Salaatul-Juma'ah for those who are interested and we will not be offering a congregational Salaah for Dhuhr.
To see the parking map, please click here.