- Help us make The Wahhabi Myth a Free Download on iBooks
- TROIDStore: Fundamentals of the Salafee Methodology [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: How to Protect Yourself from Shaytaan [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Exemplary Principles Concerning the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allaah [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Sacred Freedom [E-Book] FREE!!
By al-'Allaamah Rabee' Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee
A clarification from Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee concerning the hizbee, 'Abdul-Mun'im, chairman of the QSS.
Stated Shaykh Rab'ee Ibn Haadee, "So then, right now, if there is anyone from the Qur'aan and Sunnah Society who wants to return to the truth, then the way is open in front of them, may Allaah bless you. And our brother (someone specific who knows who he is), if he wants to return from what he was upon, then, "Ahlan wa sahlan" (he is welcome)."
The First Question: ’Abdul-Mun’im al-Leebee, the chairman of the Qur‘aan and Sunnah Society, now lives in our city, in Toronto. He is also moving his organization here as well. We heard that you have warned against him and his organization, however, they claim that this is not true. So we are seeking clarification from you regarding this man, ’Abdul-Mun’im al-Leebee, and his organization, as they are now in our city.
The Second Question: Some of the followers of 'Abdul-Mun'im are saying that one of the Jordanian students of knowledge came here (Toronto) with a letter from you, assigning them to reconcile what is between the Salafees and 'Abdul-Mun'im and his organization. Is this correct?