- Help us make The Wahhabi Myth a Free Download on iBooks
- TROIDStore: Fundamentals of the Salafee Methodology [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: How to Protect Yourself from Shaytaan [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Exemplary Principles Concerning the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allaah [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Sacred Freedom [E-Book] FREE!!
In the Name of Allaah, Ar-Rahmaan, Ar-Raheem...
Principles in the Salafee Manhaj in Dealing with Refutation and the Refuted One
The Shaykh, the ‘Allaamah, Saalih Ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan, may Allaah preserve him, after he was asked a number of questions concerning the (different) groups, was asked the following question: “O Shaykh! Do we warn against them without mentioning their good qualities for example, or do we mention their good qualities and their bad (qualities)?”1
If you mention their good qualities, then you have called to them... No, do not mention their good qualities. Mention the error which they are upon only. For you are not responsible for studying their deeds and or evaluating their personalities. You are responsible for clarifying the error which they have in order that they may repent from it; and in order that others may be warned against them. As for if you were to mention their good qualities then they would say: ‘This is the one we desire.’2
 كن سلفيا على الجادة
 Muqaddamah An-Nasr Al-‘Azeez, pg. 8; transcribed from a tape recording of the third lesson from the lessons on Kitaab At-Tawheed which his Eminence delivered in the summer of the year 1413, in At-Taa’if.