RT @AbuMuadhTaqweem: Ramadan Approaching Last 10: Has Your Month been Focussed on "What's for Iftaar?"...Striking Words from Ibn Taymiyyah …
In the name of Allaah, ar-Rahmaan, ar-Raheem
The book is currently available free as a pdf download on various sites. However, there are many benefits to placing it on iBooks, Kindle etc. for the propagation of Islam, from them:
- Exposure to non-Muslims on Amazon.com (Kindle), the largest bookseller in the world
- E-Books, in the mainstream, have begun to outsell printed books
- iBooks (on itunes) and the Kindle networks are the larget book distribution chains in the world, that gives the book massive exposure to non-Muslims
- iBooks, Kindle etc. are bookmarkable, serachable, can be highlighted, notes can be written and all this can be saved in the cloud
- It provides longterm (permanent in shaa' Allaah) exposure for the book on these platforms
- It is being made avaialable FREE and Muslims can direct non-Muslim family members with iPads etc. to download it free for their e-reader, a huge plus
There are many other benefits to this project, the associated cost is also minimal, approx. $700 for the conversion and imagization of Arabic verses etc. and placement on iBooks, Kindle and almost 20 other global e-book platforms.
Currently we have raised $700/$700 [Complete] towards this project. It is a great opportunity to spread Islam through mainstream channels of information. In the past, we sought to get books like Sacred Freedom and The Wahabbi Myth into Chapters, Barnes & Noble, WH Smith and the major book resellers, but we were blocked by the owners of those supply chains, thus the book didn't get mainstream exposure to the non-Muslims. The e-book platform completely changes the monopolisation of information streams. Those who wish to assist us with this project can paypal to info @ troid.ca.
Upon completion of this FREE ebook project, we have one more to announce in shaa' Allaah
We ask Allaah to make it a success!!!