- Help us make The Wahhabi Myth a Free Download on iBooks
- TROIDStore: Fundamentals of the Salafee Methodology [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: How to Protect Yourself from Shaytaan [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Exemplary Principles Concerning the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allaah [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Sacred Freedom [E-Book] FREE!!
Pearls of knowledge concerning the health of the heart from Scholars of the past such as Imaam Ibnul-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah.
Shaykh Muhammad Naasirud Deen al-Albaanee says: There is no doubt therefore, that today the revival of the Islaamic way of life, is from the establishment of these two obligations; Tasfiyah (purification), and Tarbiyah (education) First: Purifying the Islaamic 'Aqeedah from what is foreign to it, such as shirk, and negation of the Divine Attributes, and making ta'weel of them, and rejecting authentic ahaadeeth because they explain the 'aqeedah, and similar to that. Second: Purifying Islaamic Jurisprudence from wrong judgments (ijtihaad) opposing the Book and the Sunnah. As for the last obligation, I want by it to educate the young generation on this purified Islaam from all of what was mentioned, with the authentic Islaamic education, starting from their earliest age, without the effects of the disbelieving western education." [Silsilatul Ahaadeethud Da'eefah Wal Mawdoo'ah (the introduction/2)]