Topic-icon Only an Absolute Fatān Gets Banned from the Masjid

• troid.ca admin
  • troid.ca admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 months 13 hours ago - 7 months 12 hours ago #2870 by troid.ca admin
troid.ca admin created the topic: Only an Absolute Fatān Gets Banned from the Masjid

In the Name of Allāh, the Ever Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy

Imām Abū ʿAbdullāh Muḥammad ibn Aḥmad al-Anṣārī al-Qurtubī:

The scholars have mentioned: If the issue with the person being expelled from the masjid is that he is harmful, then according to al-qiyās (deductive reasoning), anyone who is harmful to his neighbours at the masjid, whether it be by way of being foul-mouthed, foolish, foul-smelling, inflicted with a contagious disease (like leprosy) and all that which the people are harmed by. [In such cases] it is permissible for them [i.e. the Imām] to banish him (from the masjid) as long as there is a harm, up until this harm comes to an end.

Abū ʿUmar ibn ʿAbd al-Barr said: I witnessed our shaykh, Abū ʿUmar Aḥmad ibn ʿAbd al-Mālik ibn Hishām (may Allāh have mercy upon him), issue a verdict with regards to a man [whose neighbours] complained about him. They complained that he had harmed them in the masjid, verbally and physically. So they went to consult him [i.e. Abū ʿUmar Aḥmad ibn ʿAbd al-Mālik ibn Hishām], he then issued a verdict expelling the man, keeping him away from the masjid, and preventing him from observing the [daily] prayers, due to his prolonged foolishness, thus keeping [the community] safe from him.

So one day, I [Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr] reminded him (Abū ʿUmar) of this affair, reviewed his statement with him, and requested evidence for his verdict. He used as evidence the narration concerning garlic saying: He is—in my opinion—more harmful than the one who eats garlic, and he [the one who eats garlic] is prevented from joining the prayers at the masjid.1

[1] ʿUmar ibn al-Khaṭṭāb (raḍi Allāhu ʿanhu) said: You O people eat from two plants which I see to be repulsive: onion and garlic. Verily, I witnessed that when the Messenger of Allāh (ṣallá Allāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) smelt onion or garlic from a man in the masjid, he would order him to be taken out to al-Baqīʿ. So whoever eats them, let him cook them till death [i.e. until the odour erodes]. [Reported by Muslim in his Ṣaḥīḥ #567]

Source: Tafsīr Imām al-Qurtubī Vol.12, pg. 267-268
Translated by: Munīb al-Ṣumālī

Recently, some rumourmongers and lifeless internet trolls have been trying to hoodwink those who are emotionally susceptible to misguidance. They've been suggesting that by removing an individual (troublemaker) from the masjid, this is to remove his rights, to attack his Islām. There's one important question to ask here: Why are you not asking - "How on earth did you do something so dastardly to necessitate your removal from the masjid, a place of sanctity and peace?".

In 2011, the community at TROID faced a tremendous fitnah, in which those who were (previously) trusted in the community, secretly conspired against the masjid administration. They held secret gatherings, collected lies, documented these lies, spread rumours, lied about having a valid faṭwá, committed electronic paper fraud, tried to seize bank accounts (managing to freeze the accounts for a few months), used their paper fraud to try and take web hosting, domain name registration (troid.org), eventually, culminating in bringing a truck to the masjid to forcibly remove carpets, books and other assets that belong to the daʿwah.

They were banned. In fact, they should've been banned sooner. These thieving, lying, treacherous, deceitful conspirators (backed by madeenah.con) trying to bring down a community, replace it's leadership, and ultimately back madeenah.con's ikhwānī-friendly daʿwah of remaining silent about innovators and attacking Salafī students. The point here being, no one gets him/herself banned from attending a masjid unless they've done something horrible to necessitate it. So why the incessant barking from the trolls? It's simple:

1) Their objective was to rot the community from the inside out. To do this, they need access to the community (via the masjid). They need to have a voice. They need to observe people, hoping to collect faults and shortcomings. By being banned from the masjid (for their wickedness), they are unable to obtain their core objective of disunity.

2) When they are removed from the masjid (due to necessity), in desperation, they quickly try to turn the tables by blaming the Imām and the administration for this decision. In a political manoeuvre, suddenly, they, the aggressors, are the poor victims who only ever wanted good (or in our case they said "we only ever wanted islāḥ [by lying, conning, conspiring, cheating and thieving]".

3) Without a soapbox to stand on in the masjid, they turn to social media to vent their frustrations. They then compare the leadership of the community with the most vile terms, i.e. monopolists, evil leadership, ḥizbiyyah etc. etc. (in our case, they blamed the community at large [that they wanted to 'save'] for standing by 'evil' leaders].

So these people are nothing but troublemakers who have a disease in their hearts of envy, jealousy and wickedness. They should not be given any mind. The Salafī centres from Liverpool to Los Angeles are more active than ever. In countless cities and towns across the West, imāms, students of knowledge, brothers and sisters, are active in gaining nearness to Allāh and increasing in knowledge. Leave these trolls to their social media rants and endless hours of commenting. Meantime, the rest of us can busy ourselves with the worship of Allāh.
Last Edit: 7 months 12 hours ago by troid.ca admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

RT @GtownMasjid: Starting Saturday Sept 2-4 The Creed & Methodology of the Salaf! Facilities for brothers & sisters. Will be a BBQ on last…

troid.ca troid.ca